Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Municipality Other services Index A


 Procedure / Solution
 Useful link(s)

+ Adoption :

Go to the Department office.


Service Etat civil (Civil Registry Department)


+ Assistance for minor works:

Call on the ALE (Local Agency for Employment) for garden works, DIY, housework,...


Télécharger la brochure ALE (Downlaod the ALE brochure)
Serv. ALE (Local Agency for Employment)
CPAS (Public Centre for Community Action)- Titres-services (“Reduced-cost services”)


+ Family allowances :

The brochure "Droit aux allocations familiales du jeune demandeur d'emploi"(« The young job-seeker’s entitlement to family allowances ») is available at the Municipal Administration.
Information: 02/ 237 23 20 or 0800/ 94 434 (free).


+ Dead animals on the highway:

Get information from the DNF or the SPA (Society for the prevention of cruelty to animals).




+  Archives ou recherches généalogiques :

- Send a written request to the Municipal College :
- Compulsory authorization of the Procureur du Roi(District Attorney).


Collège Echevinal (Aldermen’s College)


+ Declaration of arrival:



Service Population (Population Department)
Service Etrangers (Foreigners Department)


+ Associations :

- Consult the list of groupings...

Liste des clubs et associations (List of clubs and associations)

Modifier ou ajouter vos coordonnées... (Modify or add your contact information)

+ Parental consent :
Service Population (Population Department)

+ Market opinion

- Consult all the fair opinions


Service Travaux subsidiés (Subsidized works Department)
Le site "Avis de marchés" (« Fair opinions » website)

Document Actions