Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Municipality Other services Index V


 Procedure / Solution
 Useful link(s)
+ Antipoliomyelite vaccine :

Go to the Department office.


Service Etat civil (Registry Office Department)


+ Thefts, accidents, crimes, ... :

- Emergency phone number: 101
- Hotton local police
  Tel. : 084/ 37 02 90
- Marche-en-Famenne federal police
  Tel. : 084/ 31 03 11 or 084/ 31 03 98



Sécurité (Safety)

+ Are you at odds with the Walloon Administration?

The Walloon Region mediator can listen to your problems.
Tel. : 0800/ 19 199

+ If you definitely leave the municipality:

- If you move to another Belgian municipality, you have to register in this municipality.
- If you go to another country, you have to go to the Municipal Population Department in order to fill in a "Model 8" form.



Service Population (Population Department)

+ Travel:

You have to hold a passport if it is required by the destination country. Contact the administrative police services on this website.


Service passeports (Passports department)

Document Actions